GHANA LAW- ACCREDITED BY NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD, GHANA
The Bachelor of Law degree, Ghana is a program offered by Zenith University College in affiliation with Cape Coast University to provide registrants with the opportunity to gain strong awareness of the dimensions of Law. Students who successfully complete the program are awarded Law Certificates and transcripts from the University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
Zenith University College in affiliation with the University of Cape Coast offers you:
Four (4)-Year (full-time) LLB Program
- WASSSCE: Credits (at least C6) in three (3) core subjects: English, Integrated Science/Social Studies and Mathematics, and three (3) elective subjects in General Arts, Science or Business (with aggregate 15 or better); OR
- SSSCE: Credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising the following three core subjects: English, Integrated Science/Social Studies and Mathematics, plus three (3) other subjects.
- Passes in three (3) GCE ‘A’ Level subjects or equivalent in Arts or Science, plus credits in at least five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects including English, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students);
- Applicants will be considered for admission if they hold HND with at least Second Class Lower Division and have credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) core subjects and Three (3) Electives or Five (5) credits at “O” Level (including English Language and Mathematics).
- Baccalaureate (from French-speaking countries), and other Foreign High School Certificate equivalent of WASSCE and other International students having equivalent qualifications may apply for admission. Foreign certificates must be taken to National Accreditation Board for assessment and authentication. Foreign certificates and results that are not in English must be translated into English.
Mature applicants: The applicant must:
- Be at least 25 years old
- Pass the University’s Mature Entrance Examination comprising English Language, Mathematics and General Paper.
Three (3)-Year (full-time) LL.B Program (Evening Session)
Applicants must be first degree holders in any non-Law discipline from a recognized University with a Second Class Lower or better. All applicants will write an Entrance Examination and attend an interview to be conducted by the University College.
How to Apply
Application Fees (Non-refundable)
- Ghanaian applicants – Gh₵ 150.00
- Non-Ghanaian applicants – Gh₵ 300.00
Application process – Prospective applicants should pick a set of application forms from the Zenith University College Campus, behind Trade Fair, LA, Accra or, alternatively, download application forms from the College website. Applicants, who would download the forms online, must submit the forms and the application fees to the College.
For more information visit,
email@example.com or call,
+233 (0) 302. 784849, +233 (0) 208. 311529