The Fee Policy of Zenith University College sets out guidelines for the payment, and part or full refund of monies paid by students in exchange for our tuition and/or any other services that may be applied or requested for.
1) Application Forms: Approved nonrefundable fee.
2) Registration processes: Students shall pay a non-refundable fee to commence the semester programmes as administrative charges.
3) Other services: All other services to be provided to students shall attract a non-refundable service charge as and when necessary.
1) Shall be varied as and when necessary.
2) Shall fall due when a student is enrolled for any programme at the University.
3) Shall be paid in full before or on the day of registration. The University reserves the right to charge additional fees as penalty for late registration.
4) The University reserves the right to dismiss any student at any time for non-payment of fees.
1) Full refund of fees will be made to students who withdraw from the College before the beginning of lectures.
2) However, 15% of the total tuition fees shall be deducted to offset processing and administrative expenses.
3) No part of fees paid shall be refunded once lectures begin.
Several scholarships are available for brilliant but needy students
Any aggrieved student(s) shall appeal through the Dean of Students to a Special Investigation Committee appointed by the University Academic Board for settlement. This Committee shall
1. Dean of Students or his/her representative
2. Finance Manager or his representative
4. College Legal Adviser
All other services to be provided to students shall attract a non-refundable service charge as and when necessary.
Students who default in the payment of any fees shall be sanctioned by the University.