ZENITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE - AN ACCREDITED STUDY CENTRE FOR CILT UK COURSES
First established in 1919, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport is a professional body representing the transport and logistics industries worldwide with over 33,000 members in countries across the world.
Our vision is for The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport to enable innovation, excellence and value creation for both individuals and corporate bodies by being the leading membership organization and education provider within our community of professionals.
Members of the Institute are involved in the management and design of infrastructure, systems, processes and information flows and in the creation, management and development of effective organizations. The work of our members impacts directly on people, society and the environment, on business profitability and economic growth.
The Institute has a program of teaching and qualifications, which can lead to a diploma or a degree in transport or logistics. This advanced course is primarily aimed at developing strategic decision making skills in logistics and transportation.
Zenith University College is accredited by CILT UK to provide tuition in Ghana. We are pleased to invite prospective applicants to enroll for the:
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT- CILT
A modular program designed to increase core skills and knowledge and build the confidence to improve personal competencies in the Transport and Logistics Industry.
Candidates must successfully complete four (4) modules through examinations (3 compulsory and 1 optional)
- Three (3) Compulsory Modules
Module A- Supply Chain Operations
Module B- Business Theory
Module C- Business Applications
- One (1) Optional Module
- Port Operations
- Transport Planning
- Global Logistics
- Freight Operations
- Passenger Transport Operation
Duration- 6 months
- Mature Students 27 & above
- GCE ordinary or A Level with a minimum of credit passes
INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT- CILT
Candidates must successfully complete five (5) modules through examinations (2 compulsory + 1 elective + 2 optional) OR (2 compulsory + 2 electives + 1 optional)
- Two (2) Compulsory
- Management and logistics & Transport
- Supply Chain Management
- Two (2) or One (1) Electives
- Transport Planning
- Transport Operations
- Two (2) or (1) Optional
- Movement of Goods
- Movement of People
- Retail Logistics
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Supply Chain Flow Planning
- International Business/Global Logistics
- Supply Chain Network Planning
- Transport Society
Duration: 1 Year
- Possess International Certificate Level in CILT
- Possess a University First Degree and or HND equivalencies coupled with relevant areas of study
- 3 years working experience in Logistics & Transport Environment
INTERNATIONAL ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT- ADILT
Candidates must successfully complete five (5) compulsory modules.
- Strategic Context
- Leadership & Strategic Management
- Strategic Network Planning
- Delivery Strategic Performance
- Research Methods & Professional Projects
Duration: 1 Year
- Possess International Diploma in CILT
- First Degree/Masters in Logistics, Supply Chain/Transport, and Procurement related discipline with any accredited institution.
BENEFITS OF THE CILT PROGRAM
- An opportunity to join and qualify the membership of the world’s most established professional body for logistics, transport and supply chain with post nominal such as MILT, CMILT.
- Participation in continuous professional development offered by CILT to its members
- An opportunity to access employment in logistics and transport companies
- Road Transport
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Retail Logistics Sector
- Government Institutions
- Railway Sector